"How I developed a passion for Movies"


Spider-Man movie review & film summary (2002) | Roger Ebert

What impacted my interest in movies is the first major movie that impacted my interests with cinema in the first place. The first major movie I remember watching is the hit blockbuster "Spider-Man" that was released in the early 00's that influenced my interest in comics, superheros and movies. My father bought me a DVD- player that was popular at the time before the invention of DVD's were released around '04. I would take that DVD player with me everywhere, I would always go to my local burger joint restaurant in town and watch movies wherever I went. It was the only activity that can calm children down in public, similar to the modern day i-Phone does for kids today. I would go to that restaurant every weekend with my family and the staff that works there got the "epiphany" to install televisions inside booths to resolute to a "family-kid friendly environment" You could suggest I influenced the idea to spoil kids in public with technology before apps and smartphones were even a thing. This experience also influenced the significance in developing a passion for cinema and instilling the powerful impact of movies at an early age. I even remember having a view master reel camera toy as a toddler and already broadened my interest in colors and how the camera functions. The toy functioned by placing film in the camera and moving the slider against the camera and viewing the image project through the spectacles.


LRM - They're Making A View-Master Movie And I Hate LifeAmazon.com: Polaroid PDV-0700 7" Portable DVD Player: Electronics




























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hedy Lamarr: (Actress and Secret Inventor)

Selena Quintanilla Series Review

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (Tarantino Film)